- Load the training machine with appropriate weight.
- Lean forward, bending at your waist until your upper body is almost parallel to the floor. Bend your knees slightly.
- You can use supinated, pronated or middle grip, depending on what part of your back you want to load.
- Lift the barbell and stretch your arms down in front of you. This will be your starting position.
- Exhaling, slowly lift the barbell up. At the end of the movement, tighten your back muscles. Hold your upper arms (from shoulders to elbows) as close to your body as possible for the maximum load of back muscles.
- Hold this position for a few seconds. Inhaling, lower your arms returning back to starting position.
- Repeat for the required amount of repetitions.