Standing One-Arm Dumbbell Curl Over Incline Bench
- For this exercise, you will need a bench.
- Take a dumbbell in your right arm. Rest your right elbow on bench in order to isolate the triceps and reduce load on anterior delta. This is your starting position.
- Hold your shoulder stationary. Curl the dumbbell upward while contracting the biceps as you breathe out. Only the forearms should move. Continue the movement until your biceps are fully contracted and the dumbbell is at shoulder level.
- Slowly bring the dumbbells back to starting position as your breathe in. Attention: Avoid arm swaying.
- Perform for as many reps as desired and then repeat the exercise with left hand.
- At the peak point of the movement, your little finger should be higher than the big one. This will help to build the biceps peak. Hold the position while contracting muscles.
- Concentration curl is considered to be an isolated exercise. For this reason, don’t perform it untill you finish other dumbbell or barbell curls.