- Lie on the floor or on the stretching mat. Pull your legs forward.
- Bend your knees and lower external parts of the hips toward the floor. Soles of your feet should face each other.
- Now, pull your feet to yourself as close as possible. The legs should form a diamond shape.
- At this point, cross your hands putting them on the shoulders. This will be your starting position.
- Pressing the lower back to the floor, exhale and start crunching. The movement should look like an incomplete standard lifting of the torso. Hold in this position.
- Inhaling, slowly return to starting position.
- Repeat for the required amount of repetitions.