Standing Hip Extension
- Press your hands tightly on the machine racks and arch your lower back. This is your starting position.
- In the starting position, the working leg is slightly raised up due to the bent knee and free leg tightly rests on the floor, while the gravity center should be on the heel.
- Push the plate with the heel, but don’t raise your toes.
- From the starting position with slightly bent knee, pull the leg back and a bit to the inside. While performing, unbend the knee only at the very end, when the leg pulled to the maximum point.
- Keep the leg for a brief pause at the point of peak reduction of target muscle groups, return it back to the starting position in slow and control manner.
- Perform specified amount of repetitions for each leg.