- Grab the EZ-bar with the shoulder-width grip. Palms are facing downwards.
- Rest your elbows against the pad and straighten your arms. This will be your starting position.
- Exhaling, use the biceps to curl the weight up moving the barbell at shoulder level. Make a brief pause as you squeeze your muscles.
- Inhaling, slowly lower the barbell by extending your arms until you feel the biceps stretching.
- Perform for the required amount of repetitions.
Build a strong biceps. Strength for arm flexion. Strengthen the arms, especially the biceps. Reduce tension on the wrists