Dumbbell Wrist Extension Over Bench
- Place two dumbbells on one side of a flat bench.
- Kneel down on the other side so that your body is facing the bench.
- Grab the dumbbells with a pronated grip (palms down) and bring them up so that your forearms are resting against the bench. Your wrists should be below the bench. This is your starting position.
- Exhaling, curl your wrist upwards.
- Inhaling, slowly lower your wrists back down to the starting position.
- Your forearms should be stationary as your wrist is the only movement needed to perform this exercise.
- Repeat for the required amount of repetitions.
- You can also perform this exercise in sitting position by using your thighs as a resting position for your forearms. Your wrist can hang over your knees and the same movements as mentioned above can be performed.
- Instead of a dumbbells, you can also use a barbell.