- Grasp a dumbbell at the base with both hands. Stand straight with your feet wider than shoulder-width apart. Knees are slightly bent.
- Toes are pointed out. This will be your starting position.
- Inhaling, slightly bend your knees and lower down, until your hips are parallel to the floor.
- Exhaling, push yourself up returning to starting position.
- Repeat for the required amount of repetitions.
Tip: Your arms should be stationary while performing the exercise.
Precautions: Keep your lower back arched.