Double Reverse Crunch
- Lie on your back, resting your lower back on the floor. Place your arms to the side of your torso with the palms downwards.
- Cross your legs at the ankles. Slowly lift the legs up with slightly bent knees, until your thighs are perpendicular to the floor. Lower legs are parallel to the floor. Cross your hands on the chest. This will be your starting position.
- Keeping the lower back pressed to the floor while exhaling, slowly raise your upper body crunching.
- Inhaling, slowly return to starting position.
- Repeat for the required amount of repetitions.