Cable Standing Bent-Over Fly
- To take the starting position, select the appropriate weight to be used, hold the pulleys in each hand and lean forward until your torso is parallel to the floor.
- While pulling your arms together, keep your torso stationary. This will be your starting position.
- Keep your elbows slightly bend in order to prevent stress at the biceps. Inhaling, extend your arms to the side in a wide arc until you feel a stretch in your chest.
- Exhaling, bring your arms back to the starting position on the same trajectory.
- Lock your hands in this position for a few seconds. Perform for the required amount of repetitions.