- Take prone position like for push-ups.
- Arms are shoulder-width apart and slightly bent in elbows, core is straight, feet are together, knees aren’t bent. This is your starting position.
- From the starting position, while inhaling, slowly push-down, bending your elbows and almost touching the floor with your chest.
- Return to the starting position.
- Twist your core to the side, while turning one arm up and resting the other on the floor, so that the body with hands look like T letter.
- Return to starting position and repeat on the other side.
Tip: By no means, you should arch the core or bend your arms while turning. Core and hands combination should form T letter.