- Stand at some distance from the wall. Tightly press your shoulder blades and glutes to it.
- Place your feet shoulder width apart and slightly bend your knees. This will be your starting position.
- Inhaling, begin to slowly lower your torso by bending the knees. Don’t raise your shoulder blades off the wall. Continue down until your hips are parallel to the floor.
- Exhaling, raise the torso as you straighten the legs and return back to the starting position.
- Perform for the required amount of repetitions.