- Stand upright with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Put your hands on the waist. Lift up your head and keep your eyes straight ahead. This is your starting position.
- Turn your shoulder to the left as far as you can. Feel your back muscles stretch.
- Hold position for 15-20 seconds and move back to the starting position.
- Repeat the core rotation on the opposite side, holding position. Rotate several times to each side.
Tip: This exercise is included in all morning exercises and pre-workout warmup sets. It perfectly warms up and stretches the back muscles. When you prepare your body for the training, you should start with this movement.