Standing One-Leg Pike Stretch
- The back is straight, and the feet are placed apart. This is your starting position.
- From the starting position, smoothly reach toward each foot and hold a static contraction in peak point.
- One back leg is slightly bent, while the front leg is straight.
- Reach toward each foot.
- Pre-workout stretching helps to warm up the muscles (both contracted and stretched) and prepare them to action.
- Post-workout stretching helps to relax the muscles and remove metabolic wastes accumulated during muscles load. Muscle soreness will be reduced, and you will quickly recover.
- If you don’t do workouts or any physical activity, we recommend to perform stretching exercises in the morning or at bedtime.
- Do stretching exercises every day.