Smith Machine Front Squat
- Set the bar in the racks at the level just below the shoulders, so that you can slightly squat to take it.
- Position bar on anterior delts, holding your hands parallel to the floor. Grasp the barbell, crossing your forearms so that your elbows face forward.
- Position your feet at shoulder-width apart with your toes slightly pointed out. Keep your head up and your back straight. This will be your starting position.
- Unlock the barbell from the safety locks. Slowly squat by bending the knees as you draw your pelvis back. Continue down until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Inhale as you descend.
- Exhaling, raise your torso as you straighten the legs by pushing off the floor and going back to the starting position.
- Perform for the required amount of repetitions.