Quad Stretch Lying Face Down
- Lying face down on the floor, bend your right leg at the knee, grab hold your foot in the middle with right hand and pull it toward your right hip. Hold stretch and feel the tension in front muscles of the right hip. This is your starting position.
- Repeat with the left leg.
- Hold in each position for 10–15 seconds. After taking a few slow deep breaths, stretch yourself a little more and hold in for another 10–15 seconds.
- Choose a flat, stable surface (floor is the best). Put a mat or rug on the floor. Make sure, that the surface isn’t cold or slippery.
- Warm-up your muscles prior to stretching. It is better to perform the exercises at the end of workout. Stretching before workout is useless, it does not improve the results or protect against damages.