One-Arm Dumbbell Overhead Press
- Stand straight with feet spread widely. Straighten your back and slightly bend your knees. Take a dumbbell in your hand, and rest the other hand close to the side or on support for stabilization. This is your starting position.
- Inhale and start to pull the dumbbell up. Try not to lean your operating shoulder.
- When the most difficult amplitude fragment is passed, exhale.
- In the top point of the exercise make a short pause, having fixed the weight above your head.
- Return the dumbbell to starting position in controlled manner. After you perform all planned repetitions with one hand, put a dumbbell in another one and perform the exercise with the other hand.