- Grab the dumbbells using a neutral grip (palms-in) and stand up straight. Your arms are fully extended to the sides and your feet are shoulder-width apart.
- Now slowly lift the dumbbells up until you create a right angle with your arms. This is your starting position.
- Maintain a neutral grip throughout the entire exercise. While exhaling, slowly lift the dumbbells up over your head.
- While inhaling, lower the dumbbells back to the starting position.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Tip: This exercise can be performed sitting on an inclined bench.