- Lie on your back. This is your starting position.
- Bend forward and grip your ankle on the outside with one hand, while other hand forearm and wrist hold the bent knee.
- Fluently pull both of your legs into the chest, until you feel slight stretch in glutes and in upper hip extensors.
- Hold the position for 20 seconds.
- Return to the starting position.
Tip: Performing this exercise in lying position loads the ligaments of those people who have this body part relatively flexible. Repeat the same action with the other leg and compare experiences.