EZ-Bar Standing Triceps Extension
- Stand straight, holding EZ-bar with a pronated grip (palms facing forward) from each other. Your wrists are closer than shoulder-width apart. Feet are shoulder-width apart.
- Elevate your arms with barbell above your head. Keep your elbows in. This will be your starting position.
- Keep your upper arms and the elbows close to your head, perpendicular to the floor. Your elbows should face the torso. Inhaling, lower the barbell in a semicircular motion behind your head. Keep moving until your forearms touch your biceps.
- Exhaling, return the barbell to the starting position by contracting the triceps.
- Repeat for the required amount of repetitions.