EZ Bar Lying Triceps Extension
- Grab EZ-bar using pronated grip (palms facing forward). Lie on a flat bench so that your head is near to the edge.
- Extend your arms in front of you, lifting a barbell above your chest. Arms should be perpendicular to the floor. This will be your starting position.
- Inhaling, lower the barbell by bending your elbows while keeping the arms (from shoulders to elbows) stationary. Keep moving until the barbell slightly touches your forehead.
- Exhaling, raise the weight back up to the starting position. At the end of the movement contract your triceps and make a pause.
- Your arm (from shoulder to elbow and the elbow itself) should remain stationary. Only the forearms should move.
- Repeat for the required amount of repetitions.