EZ-Bar Incline Triceps Extension
- Grab EZ-bar using pronated grip (palms facing forward). Your wrists should be a bit closer than shoulder-width apart.
- Lie back on an incline bench with back set at an angle 45–75 degrees.
- Straighten your arms up, elbows are pointing inwards and the barbell is above the head. This is your starting position.
- Inhaling, now lower the bar in a semicircular motion behind your head. Keep moving until your forearms touch your biceps. Only the forearms should move.
- Exhaling, return a bar to the starting position as you straightening your arms.
- Repeat for the required amount of repetitions.