EZ-Bar Bent Over Row On Incline Bench
- Hold an EZ-bar with a pronated grip that is a little wider than shoulder-width. Lie face down on the incline bench. Bench incline should be approximately 30 degrees. Hands should be straightened and perpendicular to the floor. This is your starting position.
- Exhaling, pull the bar up. Bend your elbows and lift your shoulders up. Keep moving until your arms (from shoulders to the elbows) are at the same level as your back.
- While performing the exercise, the elbows should come out and up. Hold in this position for a few seconds.
- While inhaling, slowly lower your hands returning to the starting position.
- Repeat for the required amount of repetitions.