Dumbbell Sitting Wrist Curl Over Bench
- Sit on a flat bench. Take a dumbbell in your right hand.
- Place your feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Lean forward and rest your right forearm on top of your upper right thigh. Your palm should be pointed up. Tip: Wrist should be positioned on your knee. This will be your starting position.
- Inhaling, lower the dumbbell as far as possible.
- Exhaling, curl the dumbbell as high as possible, as you contract the forearms. Pause in this position for a few seconds before you return to starting position. Your forearms should be stationary as your wrist is the only movement needed to perform this exercise.
- Repeat for the required amount of repetitions. Switch arms and repeat the exercise.