Dumbbell Seated Rear Lateral Raise
- Place the dumbbells on the floor in parallel to each other.
- Sit on the edge of a bench, grab the dumbbells in your hands. The dumbbells should be placed behind your calves in parallel to each other.
- Keeping your body stationary, bend the hands at the elbows and lift the dumbbells to the sides. Performing the exercise, avoid any movement of the torso.
- Hold the dumbbells in the top position for a second and slowly lower them down back to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise for the prescribed amount of repetitions.