Dumbbell One-Arm Power Clean and Press
- Hold the dumbbell in your hand. Lower the hands alongside with your body and stand up straight. This will be your starting position.
- Lower down to a squat, keeping your torso upright. Raise a dumbbell at shoulder level. The elbow of your hand should be bent and directed away from your body. Palms are facing forward.
- While squatting, extend the hand over your head. Squat helps you to push the dumbbell up.
- Stand up straight, holding a dumbbell in the extended hand above yourself.
- Return your hand to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise with the other hand.