Dumbbell Incline Fly With External Rotation
- Take a dumbbell in each hand and lie on an incline bench (incline angle should be less than 30 degrees).
- Extend your arms in front of you with a slight bend at the elbows.
- Rotate the wrists so that the palms of your hands are facing you, while the pinky fingers should be next to each other. This will be your starting position.
- Inhaling, start to slowly lower the arms to the side while rotating the wrists so that the palms of the hand are facing each other.
Note: At the end of the movement the palms will facing the ceiling.
- Exhaling, bring your arms back up to the starting position on the same trajectory, by rotating the wrists so that the pinky fingers are next to each other again.
- Keep in mind, that the movement is performed at the shoulder joint and at the wrist. The elbows should remain stationary.
- Repeat for the required amount of repetitions.