Dumbbell Incline Bench Press
- Lie back on an incline bench with a dumbbell in each hand at thighs level. The palms of your hands are facing inwards to each other.
- Using top of your thighs, push the dumbbells up at shoulder level.
- Lift the dumbbells up, keeping your palms facing inwards to each other. Your elbows should be pulled back and bent, forearms should be perpendicular to your torso. There should be a 90-degree angle formed between your forearm and shoulder.
- Inhaling, slowly lower the dumbbells carefully controlling their movement.
- Exhaling, push the dumbbells up with your chest. Lock your arms in this position, and after a brief pause start to slowly lower the weight again. It should take at least twice as long to go down than to come up.
- Repeat for the required amount of repetitions, according to your training program.
- When you are done, place the dumbbells back on your thighs and then on the floor.