- Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart and a dumbbell in each hand. This is your starting position.
- Exhaling, squat by flexing the knees and keeping your back straight.
- Squat until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Simultaneously with the squat move the dumbbells to your shoulders, the palms should face each other.
- Then, stand up while slowly returning the dumbbells back to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise for the specified amount of repetitions.
Precautions: Make sure to use a working weight.