Diagonal Knee Tuck Crunch
- Lie on the floor. The lower back should be pressed to the floor. Put the palms on the nape. Be careful not to hurt your neck. Lift your shoulders up as you do an ordinary crunch.
- Lift your legs so that the knees are perpendicular to the floor, and the lower legs are parallel to it. This will be your starting position.
- Now slowly simulate bicycle riding in the air. Stretching the right knee, pull the left one to yourself. Exhaling, pull your right elbow to your left knee.
- Inhaling, return to starting position.
- While exhaling, crunch in the opposite direction, bringing the left elbow to the right knee.
- Perform the exercise, until you repeat the required amount of repetitions for each side.