Chair Step Up
- Stand in front of the chair. Knees are slightly bent and feet are placed approximately shoulder-width apart. Squeeze your abs and slightly arch your lower back. This is your starting position.
- Inhale and move gravity center to right leg. Step up with the left (working) foot on the chair.
- Tense hip muscles of working leg. Rest the entire foot of the working leg on the chair. Push off with your right foot and place it next to left foot on the chair. Only then you can exhale.
- Again inhale and step back on the floor with your right foot, resting left one on the chair. This is the end of one repetition.
- At first, perform all repetitions of the set with one leg, and only then move on to the other. Or you can alternate legs during the set.