Cable Tricep Push-Down
- Attach a V-handle to a high pulley. Grab it with an overhand grip (palms facing down). Wrists are shoulder-width apart.
- Stand straight with very small inclination forward. Bring the upper arms (from shoulders to elbows) close to your torso and perpendicular to the floor. The forearms should be pointing towards the machine. This will be your starting position.
- Contracting the triceps, bring the handle down as you exhale. Continue the movement until the handle touches your thighs and the arms are fully extended perpendicularly to the floor. The upper arms (from shoulders to elbows) should remain stationary and only the forearms should move.
- After a brief pause, inhale and slowly bring the handle up to the starting point.
- Repeat for the required amount of repetitions.