Cable Standing High Row
- Attach a rope to the high pulley. Grasp the rope and stand several steps back. Lift your elbows up to the shoulder height. This is your starting position.
- Pull back and out to the sides using your elbows, focusing on rear dealt contraction.
- Avoid biceps contraction, relax your arms and wrists, pull using the rear deltas only.
- Do not pull your shoulder blades together or your head back, so that your traps are not used.
- If the weight takes you forward, try to rest the forward foot on support or stand up on one knee.
- Repeat for the prescribed amount of repetitions.