Cable Standing Fly
- To take the starting position, select the appropriate weight to be used and hold the pulleys in each hand.
- While pulling your arms together in front of you, step forward in front of an imaginary straight line between both pulleys. Your torso should be slightly leaned forward. This will be your starting position.
- Keep your elbows slightly bend in order to prevent stress at the biceps. Inhaling, extend your arms to the side in a wide arc until you feel a stretch on your chest. Keep in mind that throughout the movement, the arms and torso should remain stationary; the movement should only occur at the shoulder joint.
- Exhaling, bring your arms back to the starting position on the same trajectory.
- Lock your hands in this position for a few seconds. Perform for the required amount of repetitions.