Cable Kneeling Ab Crunch
- Kneel below a high pulley that contains a rope attachment.
- Grasp the rope and lower it until your hands are placed next to your face.
- Slightly lean forward. This will be your starting position.
- Exhaling and contracting the abs, start to curl so that the elbows travel towards the middle of the thighs. Hold in this position.
- Inhaling, slowly return to starting position.
- Repeat for the required amount of repetitions.
Precautions: Keep constant tension on the abs throughout the exercise. Also, do not choose a weight so heavy that the lower back handles the brunt of the work.