- Sit on the machine with your back pressed to the pad.
- Take hold of the handles. Your shoulders should be positioned parallel to the floor; adjust the machine accordingly. This is your starting position.
- Exhaling, pull the handles together slowly as you squeeze your chest. Hold in this position for a few seconds.
- Inhaling, slowly return the handles back to the starting position. Relax chest muscles fully.
- Repeat for the required amount of repetitions.
Build a strong chest. Strength for a horizontal push. Strengthen the chest, arms, and shoulders, primarily chest muscle, triceps, and front delts