Barbell Torso Twist
- Stand straight. Feet are shoulder-width apart. Grip the bar with your arms wider than shoulder width. Lift the barbell up over your head with fully extended arms.
- Then lower the barbell on the base of your neck. This will be your starting position.
- Your feet and head remain stationary. Twist your upper body at the waist to the sides. Feel the contraction in your oblique muscles. Twists from side to the side should be performed until you feel your muscles stretching. Movements should be slow.
- Exhale while twisting your body to the side and inhale when moving back to the starting position.
- Perform for the required amount of repetitions.