Assisted Standing Pull-Up Machine
- Set the pin with appropriate weight (for beginners it can be 75% of their weight).
- Step on the machine, kneeling on the lower plate and grasping the top handles with your arms. Keep your back straight and stare up. This is your starting position.
- Inhale and exhaling use your back muscles to pull yourself up to the position until your chin is at handles level.
- In the top point, hold peak contraction and squeeze the widest back muscles.
- In slow and controlled manner, extend your arms, returning to the starting position as you exhale.
- Repeat for the prescribed amount of repetitions.